Things I did to myself before the bar:
- Did only a fraction of the practice I should have.
- Felt underprepared and terrified, just like you feel now.
Things that happened to me during the bar:
- Day before the exam, while studying poolside at the hotel: got a sunburn.
- First day of exam: stung by a bee.
- Last day of exam: computer crash, requiring me to handwrite the last section of the exam. Haven’t hand-written for three hours straight since college.
And I still passed. Even got invited to be a grader.
So: moral of the story: don’t panic; you’re not as underprepared, and it isn’t as hard, as you think it is. You rock. You’ll pass.